DROM CERTIFICATION DISCLAIMER
I understand and acknowledge that I am to be trained and certified by Val Shah Corp (DBA: DROM) as DROM Instructor. I acknowledge and agree to the following:
- I agree that I will not hold DROM workshops, train or certify others to be DROM instructors.
- I may use the DROM name and/or logo, with the proper DROM trade-mark, with my good
standing as a DROM Instructor.
- I agree to use the DROM name and logo only in connection with my DROM classes and may not
use the name and/or logo for any other purpose.
- DROM has the right to use any photographs and/or videos I am in to utilize in DROM news,
educational or promotional material whether in print, electronic, or other media.
- I HEREBY INDEMNIFY, RELEASE FROM LIABILITY, AND HOLD HARMLESS VAL SHAH CORP (DROM), ALL DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS AND EMPLOYEES OF VAL SHAH CORP, THE DROM TRAINER, AND THE FACILITY FOR ANY ACCIDENT, INJURY, ILLNESS, DEATH, LOSS, DAMAGE TO PERSON OR PROPERTY, OR OTHER CONSEQUENCES SUFFERED BY YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON ARISING OR RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE DROM PRACTITIONER CERTIFICATION.
DROM™ Purchase and/or Participation in Live Classes, Videos, Certifications, Ongoing Support, Memberships TERMS OF SERVICE & CLIENT AGREEMENT
By signing up, paying for DROM™ programs, certifications, and participating in DROM’s Virtual Exercise classes, programs, and other offerings; I declare that I have read and understood the “Terms of Service” and “Client Agreement” listed below, and do hereby waive, release, and discharge DROM, a division of Val Shah Corp, in perpetuity, from any and all responsibilities or liability for any present and future injuries or damages resulting or arising from my participation in any activities including but not limited to, exercise, movement and mindfulness practices.
Support Program, Subscriptions and/or Certifications
Your Support program plan subscription or Certification with DROM will start when your first payment is made (via PayPal, Stripe or other vendor). If a payment plan, will continue until DROM™ is notified of any changes. When you purchase a subscription, auto-renew is automatically selected in PayPal or Stripe. At the end of the annual subscription period, you will automatically be signed up and billed for an additional subscription term of one year at then-current pricing. If you do not wish your subscription to auto-renew you must provide notice no less than 15-days prior to your auto-renew date.
General Terms and Conditions for all Subscriptions & Plans
Subscriptions and Certifications and Packages are non-cancelable and non-returnable. No refunds will be paid on any remaining subscription period. If you terminate your subscription, you will lose access to the private catalog of classes and services. An internet connection is required to use and manage subscriptions. Subscription plan pricing is subject to change. New pricing takes effect upon renewal of your subscription plan.
As all of our products are digital they are deemed "used" after watched, opening, or scheduling. This unfortunately means we have a strict no refund policy in regards to dissatisfaction with product. Please contact us at [email protected] to see how we can remedy any problems you may have with this.
All transactions conducted through DROM are handled by a dedicated third party to ensure your information is both safe and secure. Payment information is not stored, and all card information is handled by PayPal™ o Stripe. Please read the terms & conditions for PayPal and Stripe.
DROM™ and Val Shah Corp. reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of service and product offerings without prior notice.
DROM™ Support Package Agreement
In consideration of my being able to participate in and take advantage of the Virtual DROM Ongoing Support, I understand that I must purchase a valid annual subscription. I understand and acknowledge the risks of participation, waiver of liability, and virtual policies and procedures.
- I understand that the program is voluntary and that a DROM Instructor guide me through the exercise program(s).
- I understand that the online exercise guides are designed for those individuals who do not have certain medical limitations regarding exercise. If applicable, I will accurately and completely disclosure of any prescribed medications I am taking and any exercise limitations I am aware of or have been informed of by my doctor, so that my instructor can develop a modified plan for my personal medical considerations. During the program if my medications, condition, or medical limitations should change, I will notify the Instructor.
- I acknowledge that I have either had a physical exam and have been given my physician’s permission to participate or I have decided to participate without approval of my physician.
- I understand that I have the complete right to stop or decrease exercise at any time during a session, and that it is my obligation to notify my physician or seek medical attention immediately if I develop any symptoms such as fatigue, shortness of breath or chest discomfort.
- I understand that participation in the program including but not limited to exercising, use of exercise equipment and strenuous exertion all of which increase heart rate and body temperature.
- I understand that exercise involves certain risks, including but not limited to, serious neck and spinal injuries resulting in complete or partial paralysis, heart attack, stroke or even death. Also, injuries could occur to bones, joints or muscles. Slips, falls, and unintended loss of balance could result in muscular, neurological, orthopedic or other bodily injury. I understand that part of the risk involved in undertaking any activity or program is relative to my own state of fitness or health (physical, mental, or emotional) and to the awareness, care and skill which I conduct myself in that activity or program.
- I hereby grant DROM™ and Val Shah Corp. the right and permission, in respect of the photographs and videos that have been or will be taken of the participants or in which the participant may be included with others, to copyright the same, in the name of DROM™ or Val Shah Corp or otherwise; to use, re-use, publish, and republish the same in whole or in part, individually or in conjunction with other photographs and videos, and in conjunction with any printed matter, in any and all media now or hereafter known, and for any purpose whatsoever. I hereby release and discharge DROM™ and Val Shah Corp from any and all claims and demands arising out of or in connection with the use of the photographs and videos, including without limitation any and all claims for libel or invasion of privacy.